From: Kathleen Hardy
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2017 12:02 PM
To: Kathleen Hardy
Subject: HEALTH BENEFITS OPEN ENROLLMENT-CERTIFICATED
Open enrollment for health benefits and voluntary plan options is
Thursday May 18, 2017 8:00 a.m. through May 31, 5:00 p.m.
- EVERY EMPLOYEE MUST LOGIN TO BENEFIT BRIDGE BEFORE MAY 31, 2017 5:00 P.M.-benefitbridge.com/vvuhsd (directions attached) and review your address, dependents and selected plans etc. Failure to submit your information will result in your benefits not being completed. Go into the message center to print your summary document.
- Blue Shield enrollment is now housed on Benefit Bridge. We are moving into a NEW group number for Blue Shield so it is important that employees that have Blue Shield (or wish to enroll) review your address, dependents etc.
- NEW Blue Shield cards will be issued effective July 1, 2017 and you will have to give your new card to all your physicians, otherwise they will find you not covered as the old member number terminates on June 30th.
- Need help completing your online enrollment? Walk in any time before May 31st, Raye or myself will help you complete your Benefit Bridge enrollment.
- Purchase, change or cancel voluntary plans.
BENEFITS HEALTH FAIR
Date: May 18, 2017 12-5 p.m.
District Complex Rooms A & B (next to Board Room)
- Enrollment Assistance-Benefit Bridge
- Ask Questions
- Meet the vendors
- Benefit Summaries
- Voluntary Product Summaries
American Fidelity-David Horne, Account Manager -david.horne.@americanfidelity.com
REEP-medical, dental and vision plans
Keenan-Blue Shield and Kaiser plans
Choice Medical Group-Renee Rincon – (760) 242-7777 x228
Heritage Medical Group-Teri Morales – (760) 261-5202
Sunset Hills Memorial Park-Richard Vargas, Group Discount Counselor -email@example.com
Pacific Educators-Susana Furlong –firstname.lastname@example.org (800) 722-3365
(760) 955-3201 x10205
(760) 245-3128 Fax